What is a Health Coach?
Health coaches are health and wellness experts trained in the science of behavior change, motivational interviewing, and positive psychology.
They are supportive mentors who empower clients to achieve their personal health goals, to better manage chronic medical conditions, and restore their health. Through support, accountability, and a client-centered approach, health coaches help people make small sustainable lifestyle changes that lead to bigger changes like increasing their confidence, resiliency, joy, and overall health.
Is Health & Wellness Coaching Right For You?
Most people have an idea of what they should be doing to improve their health. They just need a little support and accountability to get there. As an Integrative Health Coach, I view health and wellness holistically from the perspective of what it means for you to thrive in harmony as a whole person (mind, body, and soul).
There’s no one size fits all for health. Together, we’ll create a vision and wellness plan that aligns with your current goals and desires for your health. Each coaching session is tailored to support you every step of the way until you achieve your personal health and wellness goals.
You’ll discover how to implement sustainable lifestyle changes so you can increase your energy, find balance, reduce your stress, calm inflammation, and feel your best.
How Holistic Health Coaching Can Transform Your Health:
Health coaching is for anyone looking to make healthier lifestyle changes, or feeling stuck with their wellness goals, who is ready to put in the work to get there. Together we’ll focus on small, actionable steps in practically reaching your wellness goals.
Areas We Might Work Together Include:
- Balancing your health and wellness goals with a busy schedule
- Increasing foods that nourish your body
- Crowding out foods that cause inflammation
- Discovering ways to optimize your sleep and energy
- Learning healthy ways to reduce and manage your stress
- Improving your skin health from the inside out
- Sustainable and healthy weight loss
- Mindset shifts / increasing your confidence
- Supporting the care you are already receiving from your medical practioners
How 1:1 Health Coaching Works:
It’s a partnership. We’ll conquer your health and wellness goals as a team!
Personalized coaching sessions will take place twice a month for up to six months via phone. This allows us time to develop your healthy habits (and make them stick!) Working with me, you’ll also get:
- Coaching designed to help you achieve your personalized health and wellness goals
- My personal commitment to your success
- Email support between coaching sessions, and freebies
Health Coaching is an Ideal Fit For People Who Are:
- Ready to invest the time it takes to make sustainable long-term changes
They understand that lasting results are the product of small changes made over time
- Committed to working on their goals and trying new things
- Willing to invest the effort into their own health and wellbeing
Health Coaching is NOT a Fit For People Who Are:
- Interested in quick fixes
- Unwilling to try new things to achieve their desired results
- Happy with their current lifestyle, health, and mindsets
* Note: Integrative health coaches do not diagnose, prescribe or treat, nor do we substitute the advice of your doctor. While we are knowledgeable on these topics, we do not create personalized nutrition and fitness plans as that is the role of a qualified registered dietician or nutritionist. The primary role of a holistic health coach is to instead partner with you to create sustainable long-term health and lifestyle changes. You are the expert of you.
1 on 1 Integrative Health Coaching Packages:
A) 3 Months of Private Health Coaching Sessions – $570
- Includes 2 biweekly 60-minute calls each month – (6 calls total.)
- Light email support in between calls.
- Plus, a Freebie: “The Ultimate Guide for Shopping for Clean Food!”
B) 6 Months of Private Health Coaching Sessions – $950 (Most Popular!)
- Bonus: 1 month of coaching for free!
- Includes 2 biweekly 60-minute calls each month – (12 calls total.)
- Light email support in between calls.
- Plus, 3 Freebies: “The Ultimate Guide for Shopping for Clean Food,” “10 Amazing Mason Jar Salad Recipes,” and “5 Day Clean Eating Guide!”
= $395 in Bonuses!
My Health Coaching Background
My professional health coaching training is from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and Duke University Integrative Medicine. I’m passionate about what I do because I’ve been through a lot with my own health. I understand the challenges and struggles that you face because I’ve been there. As a wellness mentor, I’m committed to partnering with you so you can achieve what is most important to you and live your best life.
Ready to Experience Your Best Health Yet?
Let’s connect! Click below for a short questionnaire that will help me get to know you better, your health concerns, and your goals. During our initial health coaching consult, we’ll chat about how we can work as a team to achieve your goals.