My professional health coaching training is from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and Duke University Integrative Medicine. I’m passionate about what I do because I’ve been through a lot with my own health, so I understand the challenges and struggles my clients face. As a wellness mentor, I’m committed to partnering with you so you can achieve what is most important to you and live your best life.
Most people have an idea of what they should be doing to improve their health. They just need a little support and accountability to get there. As an Integrative Health Coach, I view health and wellness holistically from the perspective of what it means for you to thrive in harmony as a whole person (mind, body, and soul).
Together, we’ll create a vision and wellness plan for your health that aligns with your current goals and desires. Each coaching session is tailored to support you every step of the way until you achieve your personal health and wellness goals.
You’ll discover how to implement sustainable lifestyle changes so you can increase your energy, find balance, reduce your stress, calm inflammation and feel your best.
Who Benefits from Health Coaching?
Health coaching is for anyone looking to make healthier lifestyle changes and is ready to put in the work to get there. Together we’ll focus on progress in reaching your wellness goals.
Some areas we might work together on:
- Balancing your health and wellness goals with a busy schedule
- Increasing foods that nourish your body
- Crowding out foods that cause inflammation
- Discovering ways to optimize your sleep and energy
- Learning healthy ways to reduce and manage your stress
- Improving your skin health from the inside out
- Sustainable and healthy weight loss
- Mindset shifts / increasing your confidence
- Supporting the care you are already receiving from your medical practioners
- And more!
How 1:1 health coaching works:
We’ll conquer your health and wellness journey as a team!
Personalized coaching sessions will take place twice a month for up to six months via phone. This allows us time to develop your healthy habits (and make them stick!).
When you work with me, you’ll get:
- Coaching designed to help you achieve your personalized health and wellness goals
- My personal commitment to your success
- Email support between coaching sessions
1:1 health coaching is an ideal fit for people who:
- Are ready to invest the time it takes to make sustainable long-term changes. They understand that lasting results are the product of small changes made over time
- Are committed to working with me to achieve their goals
- Are willing to invest time and effort into their own health and wellbeing and actively partnering with me to reach their goals
1:1 health coaching is NOT a fit for people who are:
- Interested in quick fixes
- Unwilling to try new things to achieve their desired results
- Happy with their current lifestyle, health and mindsets
* Integrative health coaches do not diagnose, prescribe or treat, nor do we substitute the advice of your doctor. While we are knowledgeable on these topics, we do not create personalized nutrition and fitness plans. Our role is to instead partner with you to create health and lifestyle changes. You are the expert of you.
Are you ready to achieve your health goals?
Click below for a short questionnaire that will help me get to know you better. Once completed, I’ll email you to set up your free 30-minute consultation. We’ll discuss your health concerns, outline new goals and chat about how we can work as a team on your journey.