When Was the Last Time You Felt Calm, Balanced, and Centered?
Has it been a while? Are You Feeling…
- Burned out?
Why Stress Management is Important:
Chronic stress is one of the biggest threats to your overall happiness, health, and longevity. Numerous studies have shown that left unchecked, ongoing stress has been linked to heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, weight gain, insomnia, chronic pain, mental health, and more. Finding healthy ways to manage stress and create balance is crucial for our overall well-being.
Benefits of Stress Reduction Include:
- Feeling better inside and out
- Feeling more centered and relaxed
- Increased joy and happiness
- Increased self-confidence
- Preventing weight gain
- Reduced risk of anxiety and depression
- Improved sleep and energy levels
- Feeling in more control of your life
- Feeling more resilient and able to navigate stressors
- Increased longevity
- Reduced risk for disease
- Better mood and relationships with others
- Loved ones worrying less about your health
- Functioning better at work and home
- Having more energy to spend with others
Grab Your Free Guide For:
- Practical tips for reducing your stress
- Ways to increase your resiliency and boost your joy
- Simple ways to practice mindfulness
- Practical ways to navigate a busy schedule
Download 15 Ways to Say Goodbye to Chronic Stress NOW
I’m so glad you’re here! If we’ve not yet met, my name is April Likins and I’m a board-certified health coach trained at Duke Integrative Medicine and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
I’m fiercely passionate about helping busy women create sustainable long-term changes with their health so they can live happier lives, experience more energy and joy, and feel their best inside and out!
Interested in Private Health Coaching?
Schedule a 20 minute discovery call to see how we might work together.
No commitments. No pressure. Just a casual chat with me about your health and wellness concerns and goals, and how I may be able to help!